Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weapons of Choice (at Work) : Logitech k740 Keyboard

I'm lucky enough to get work to furnish me with some sweet gear to hack away and make sure Facebook is up. Here's my review (and approval) of the Logitech k740 Illumiated Keyboard:

Pros:
  1. It will make everyone who stops by your cube jealous. It is that gorgeous. 
  2. It lights up. 
  3. The type experience is uber fluid. 
  4. It has a clear border about 1/4" thick. When you look through it things are magnified and basically hidden from view. This feature is pointless, but good looking. 
  5. You can customize the FN keys. Sweet.  
  6. Did I mention it lights up? Because IT DOES. 
Cons:
  1. The insert key is super tiny. 
  2. It makes everyone else so jealous they will try to steal it from you. 
  3. It doesn't angle up very much, maybe 3-4 degrees ... should be more. 


I give it 5/5 Chris Tacos™:




No comments:

Post a Comment